Job Title : Implementation Executive cum Business Analyst
- Gather and analysis business requirements and documentation.
- Prepare Memo, Minutes and communicate business requirements to technology team and ensure that the requirements are met.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team member and stakeholder both National and International.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various clients and producing useful reports.
- Act as a resource to assist project team in Software product development, testing processes and throughout the implementation of the project.
Project Specific Skills:
- Good presentation and communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- BBA or Bachelor from any Public/Private/Foreign university with good results.
Experience : 1 to 2 year(s)
- Microfinance field level business knowledge (MIS & AIS) & automation knowledge through any software will be considered as an advantage.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Salary : Negotiable
Other Benefits: Attractive Compensation packages including
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
Job Level: Entry/Mid-Level Job.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Application Deadline : 11 December, 2019
Interested candidates are requested to send their application along with a recent passport size photo addressing to the Human Resources Department at the following address. “HRD, Zariq, Mirpur-6 (1st Floor), Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh”
mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please mention the name of the post on top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.