Job Title : Software Developer (iOS)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Perform code review, Unit Testing.
- Maintain necessary documentation in accordance with companies and client’s quality, process and documentation requirements.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: IOS,Object Oriented Programming,Agile methodology
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be a team player, proactive and passionate about software development and Team Process.
- Good understanding on design pattern and architecture.
- Good communication skills.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
No. of Vacancies: 02
Salary : Negotiable
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
Job Level: Entry/Mid-Level Job.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Application Deadline : 15 December, 2019
Apply Instruction: Interested candidates are requested to send their application along with a recent passport size photo addressing to the Human Resources Department at the following address. “HRD, Zariq, Mirpur-6 (1st Floor), Dhaka-1216. Please mention the name of the post on top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Mail at “email@example.com”
Mention in the subject line applying for the post of “Software Developer (iOS)”